Students work in a seminar environment to develop leadership capabilities.
An initial Outward Bound experience builds trust, teamwork and communications.
Readings and assignments emphasize the characteristics of great leadership.
Global leaders participate in the "Leadership Lunch" series
to share their experiences and recommendations. Discussions explore
leadership development. The learning experience culminates in a personal
1. Contemplate essential questions for leadership
2. Define the qualities of a leader
3. Research personal characteristics
4. Provide global examples of leadership
5. Formulate a TPP leadership plan for yourself
10% Assignment #2
10% Assignment #3
20% Classroom Participation
20% Lunch Talk Participation
30% Final Assignment #4